Weddings, Functions & Events
THE STRAWBERRY FARM
Start married life in a romantic country setting. The Old Mill, which is used as our chapel, can seat up to 130 guests and is situated on the banks of our own beautiful dam, which is abundant with bird life, ducks & geese. It has a magical atmosphere guaranteed to make your special day a memorable one.
Various reception options on offer:
- Traditional sit-down wedding receptions for up to 130 guests in our beautiful thatched reception venue situated on the banks of our dam.
- Open-air seated garden wedding receptions, number of guests are restricted at managements discretion.
- Picnic wedding receptions on the lawn or on the banks of our dam, number of guests are restricted at managements discretion.
- For smaller weddings, up to 40 people, The Old Mill would be the perfect venue for your reception. Hold your ceremony on the banks of our dam, followed up with the reception in The Old Mill.
Conferences and functions also catered for.
VENUE HIRE – which is built in to your price per person
Venue Hire includes:
- Hire of The Old Mill, decked out as the Chapel, seating, red carpet and candle holders.
- Reception venue, chairs and tables, white chair covers, standard cutlery, crockery & glasses
- Waiters & a barman.
- Bridal Suite for the dressing of the Bride on the day of the wedding.
- Bridal Suite for the wedding night and breakfast for the Bridal couple.
- Function Co-ordinator during the wedding reception.
All flowers and decorating of The Old Mill and reception venue are not included in the venue hire.
We tailor your package to suit your requirements.
THE OLD MILL
Starting life as the barn on the farm, The Old Mill has seen its’ fair share of evolution. From barn and animal feed store to general store, then on to a farm chapel holding weddings, christenings and even a memorial service. Now it has become a function venue, catering for smaller events, conferences, small wedding receptions, birthday parties, anniversaries, wine pairings, long tables, team buildings and much more. The Old Mill overlooks one of our two beautiful dams, which is abundant with bird life, ducks & geese. And yes, the original mill is still a feature in the building.
Various options on offer:
All options are decorate as you wish.
- Hire the Old Mill as a blank canvas, especially good for a cocktail party.
- Need tables and chairs, for a little comfort and to take a load off? Add as many as you need.
- Feeling the chill? Add some heaters and a couple of fire pits to heat things up.
- Hire of cutlery, crockery and glassware is available.
- Holding a conference? We arrange all the extras for you, including catering and audio visual equipment.
- All catering can be arranged, from canapés to upmarket sit down dining.
- Holding a 21st or an 18th? With a tight budget, speak to us…
Need to contact us?
Give us a call on 012 207 1116
Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our office hours are 8:00 to 16:30